Friday, January 20, 2012

Champagne Friday!


Cheers to Friday!  Sure, I have Saturday school tomorrow, but after that comes glorious family time.  Imagine what these beauties look like all grown up:
We're going to be 71% represented in the great city of New York (even though it cost me to coerce my brother into attending.  But I love him, so it's totally worth it) tonight at 10PM.  Tomorrow should be a day full of food, drinks, love and fun.

In the mean time, it is Bow Tie Friday!  I participate wholeheartedly each week, looking for fun ways to dress up the menswear.  This week it looked like
   There's a funny country song that pokes fun at being my own grandpa. While my family is totally on the up and up, my gramps is a stylish dude and I feel pretty great about the bow tie, button up, Mr. Rogers sweater combo.  While my own grandpa I am not, I'm pretty excited about channeling a little patriarch this Bow Tie Friday.

Here's to Bow Tie/ Champagne Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment